API Terms of Service
- Conditions of Use
- You are permitted to use the setlist.fm data solely for non-commercial purposes and for no other purpose and subject always to any limitations or conditions as advised to you by setlist.fm at any time. If the primary purpose of your application is to derive revenue, it is considered commercial. If you would like to use the setlist.fm API for commercial purposes, please contact us.
- Attribution Requirements
Source: <a href="http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-beatles/1969/apple-corps-rooftop-london-england-53d6f3ad.html">The Beatles setlist on setlist.fm</a>
Source: <a href="http://www.setlist.fm/>concert setlists on setlist.fm</a>
- Ownership and Relationship of Parties
This license is subject to the following restrictions:
- All calls to the setlist.fm API must reference the API Key issued to you as an approved licensee. You will not share the API Key and any other authentication details with any third party.
- You may not use the setlist.fm data in a product or service that competes with products or services offered by setlist.fm.
- You agree to use the setlist.fm API in accordance with the Attribution Requirements set forth above.
- This license to use setlist.fm data is limited to making direct server calls to the setlist.fm API for the setlist.fm data and to distributing the setlist.fm data to end users on your website, immediately upon receipt by your servers. You may not retain any copies of the setlist.fm data, except for the purposes of retaining cached information for short periods.
- You further agree not to otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, or reverse engineer any portion of the setlist.fm data.
- You may only make calls to the setlist.fm API at a reasonable rate. setlist.fm reserves the right to limit the rate at which calls may be made in the future.
setlist.fm may elect to provide you with support or modifications for the setlist.fm API, in its sole discretion, and may terminate such support at any time without notice to you. setlist.fm may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the setlist.fm API at any time, including the availability of any setlist.fm API. setlist.fm may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the setlist.fm API without notice or liability.
- Fees and Payments
At this time, the service is offered and provided without charge; however, setlist.fm reserves the right to implement a fee and payment terms for use at any time in its sole discretion. In the event that setlist.fm elects to charge a fee for the service, you will not be charged for the service unless we obtain your prior agreement to pay such charges. You may elect to stop using the service rather than incur fees.
- Disclaimer of Any Warranty
THIS SITE, THE MATERIALS, DATA, API AND THE API SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. USE OF THIS SITE, THE API AND THE API SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT OR DATA DISTRIBUTED BY, DOWNLOADED OR ACCESSED FROM OR THROUGH THE API SERVICES, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. SETLIST.FM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND CONTENT ON THE SITE. SETLIST.FM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. SETLIST.FM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS.
- Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in this agreement shall limit setlist.fm's liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of setlist.fm or its officers, employees or agents or for fraudulent misrepresentations or fraud, or any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, setlist.fm shall not be liable to you for any losses of any kind arising under or in relation to your use of the setlist.fm site or setlist.fm data, including but not limited to (i) any loss of profits, business, contracts, anticipated savings, goodwill, or revenue; or (ii) any loss or corruption of data; or (iii) consequential loss or damage whatsoever, whether or not such losses or damages arise directly or indirectly and even if either party was aware of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- Hold Harmless and Indemnity
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify setlist.fm and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of setlist.fm API, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and/or consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. setlist.fm shall use good faith efforts to provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
- General Terms
- Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as constituting a partnership, joint venture or relationship of employer and employee between the parties.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Liechtenstein and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Liechtenstein.
- This Agreement will be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and assigns.