How to start promoting my music band globally?

How to start promoting my music band globally?

Posted 3 Feb 2017, 6:00:17

Hi everyone, my name is harshith & I am a music artist. I play guitar & a lead vocalist in my band. We give rock shows here in Bangalore-Mysore, India. We want to grow big globally. To be frank, we used social media platforms to promote ourselves. But it didn't work for us. One of my friends suggested me to create a music band website on zivro.com. So yesterday I created a premium website for INR 2,222 ($32) at Zivro. Now my question to you all is how helpful will be this digital space for a growing music band like us? We opted this platform because of its easy to use dashboard & some good features and also it's budget friendly for us. Please let us know about the decision we took. Social media page or a personal professional website? What will be the best choice for a growing band like us!

Last edited 3 Feb 2017, 6:01:59

Re: How to start promoting my music band globally?

Posted 13 Jul 2017, 13:40:29

Last month https://fastessay.com/essay-help.html urgent paper writing help was needed. My friend helped me with the theory. It seems that the best way nowadays is big forums and blogs. Also instagramm working pretty well usually.

You're not allowed to do this, please sign in first.