Deleted setlists (Private venue during COVID-19 lockdown)

Deleted setlists (Private venue during COVID-19 lockdown)

Posted 2 Sep 2020, 16:54:33

How can I find out why a series of setlists were deleted and by who ? A whole load have gone from Private Venue during lockdown. Are these no longer allowed on setlist.fm ?

It would have been nice to be told (Notified) that they were being removed.

Re: Deleted setlists (Private venue during COVID-19 lockdown)

Posted 3 Sep 2020, 8:11:44

Which artists are we talking about?

Posted 3 Sep 2020, 8:44:42

Artists were Caroline Lowe. And “Nancy and the dolls” Birmingham live streams event

Posted 4 Sep 2020, 7:01:23

Thanks, this case is in process, give us a bit more time please. No need to post the issue to other topics, we're aware of it and are working towards a solution. Thanks for your patience.

Posted 15 Sep 2020, 16:45:14

You can go ahead and add those setlists that I deleted. They were “poorly sourced” which is why they were deleted. Simply writing “Birmingham livestream event” isn't really a “source” for these types of shows, especially for 'minor' artists' with few setlists and limited internet footprint. During the pandemic we have people adding 'shows' they performed on Facebook, for instance, that were watched by three of their friends. Those aren't shows we list.

Posted 15 Sep 2020, 17:27:15

These were watched by alteast 50-100 people, more than some gigs. Can they be restored ?
I dont fancy re-adding 10+ setlists

FYI Nancy and the Dolls used to be the Sex Pissed Dolls and have plenty of setlists online that I've added.

Posted 15 Sep 2020, 18:24:27

Unfortunately they can't be restored. Once a setlist is deleted it is gone.

You're not allowed to do this, please sign in first.