Missing Concert

Missing Concert

Posted 18 Mar 2018, 3:18:56

Jeff Beck and Argent at the Berkeley Community Theatre. August 14, 1972

Re: Missing Concert

Posted 28 Mar 2018, 17:08:00

Hello Im looking for some exact date etc for the following
1.Ginger Bakers Airforce with Atomic Rooster – NELP College Barking Essex – 72?
2.Leo Sayer – London school of economics – 73?
3.Long Ryders – Pub Brighton – 83?
4.Sade – Pavilion Gdns Brighton – 84?
5.Toyah – Crawley – 78?
6.Coldplay – Cape of good hope pub – Oxford – 2000?

Thanks

Posted 8 Apr 2018, 17:13:34

hey i maybe on the wrong topic, but i went to linkin park concert in 2003 wembley arena 22 november, i cannot find anything online about it!! there are no photos, videos or anything about it, i was wondering as lost prophets was the support band and all the news that has surrounded them would it all be deleted? its sad as me and my sister were right at the front and some photos or something to look back on! any help would be much appreciated x

Posted 9 Apr 2018, 6:57:20

here's the Linkin Park setlist from November 2003 at Wembley Arena not sure why you couldn't find it (and also Lost Prophets at Wembley Arena)

Posted 10 Jun 2018, 7:28:09

I remember Foghat playing at the Athens Theater in DeLand, Florida back in either 2011 or 2012. There were posters all over the town advertising it. I also remember the same day the Athens Theater had a matinee of a play in production, with the Foghat concert in the evening; I also recall a copy of the Foghat setlist taped to the front desk in the lobby. I can't find any mention of this concert anywhere. No photos, no videos, no articles. Any help finding it would be great!

You're not allowed to do this, please sign in first.