Set list photos

Set list photos

Posted 31 Oct 2015, 17:25:58

Could an option be created to add a photo of the set list be added? Bands sometimes make changes to the set because of region, boredom or for whatever reason. To keep each cities lists as accurate as possible allow 1 photo to get posted if available.

So as an example: Loudness plays Let it Go in one city and 3 shows later they replace it with Devil's Soldier someone doesn't edit my show saying Let it Go wasn't played in my town there is some type of proof what was really played that night.

Or does that create a whole other nightmare for the admins?

Just wondering?

Last edited 31 Oct 2015, 17:32:02

Re: Set list photos

Posted 2 Nov 2015, 7:40:24

Hey Alex,

that's a often-requested feature and it will be added sooner or later. The “nightmare” isn't adding the option to add images but to review them in order not to have any illegal/offending content on the website.

For the time being you can always upload the images to a public service e.g. Dropbox and then add a link to the setlist (edit or comment).

cheers

Posted 14 Aug 2018, 0:35:50

any updates oink this? it's been two and a half years since the last reply (and i don't see the feature yet).

Posted 14 Aug 2018, 6:34:58

any updates oink this? it's been two and a half years since the last reply (and i don't see the feature yet).

No, sorry. It's still in the road map but I can't give you an ETA at this time.

You're not allowed to do this, please sign in first.