Inserting songs into a current setlist

Inserting songs into a current setlist

Posted 18 Jun 2019, 15:40:21

How do you add lines within a setlist rather than at the end? For example, if there are songs in the middle of the setlist that were missing, how can I add lines to the middle of the setlist instead of add line button which just adds lines at the bottom?

Thanks

Re: Inserting songs into a current setlist

Posted 18 Jun 2019, 17:31:44

First hit the EDIT SETLIST link and the setlist will appear. At the bottom there will be an ADD LINE link so add a couple of lines and the song or information you want. On the extreme right side of the line you will see a white wheel within a blue square and when you click on it it will will give you a red trashcan to delete the line, an arrow pointing up and an arrow pointing down. If you click on the Up arrow it will go up a line and if clicked again it will go up again until you get to where you want the line to be. You don't have to add the song first. This will also work if you want to use the @[Set] or @[Unknown] or empty line to indicate the encore(s). And don't worry about leaving empty lines at the bottom of the setlist as they are not recognized. Feel free to ask any other questions you have on the Forum or on the pages of Moderators or Roadies.

Posted 18 Jun 2019, 21:30:44

Thanks very much, is there a way to have a line item that doesn't have a number in front of it. For example, if I want to add The Band without Bob Dylan can I have that listed as a line item, but not show as a numbered song? See the set list, Bob Dylan and the Band February 3, 1974. Bloomington, IN

Thanks, again

Posted 18 Jun 2019, 23:11:18

Checking the set what you want to use is @Set[Bob Dylan And The Band] and then @Set[Bob Dylan Acoustic]. This @Set tag allows you to do exactly what you want to!

To pick a random example on top of my head: https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/joe-vickers/2018/de-taverne-bergen-netherlands-3394b811.html

Check that one, that's how it will look. You can always hit Edit on it to see exactly how it's done (just don't change!).

Posted 19 Jun 2019, 1:59:58

Thanks, got it.

You're not allowed to do this, please sign in first.