Problems with songs

Re: Problems with songs

Posted 15 Sep 2019, 0:49:11

These are English-language songs titles and they should not be all caps.

Travis Scott has several songs listed that are either in all-caps or all-lowercase, and they need to be merged with the correctly capitalized songs.
Examples:
https://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/travis-scott-6bdeaa7e.html?song=way+back
https://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/travis-scott-6bdeaa7e.html?song= ASTROTHUNDER

Error Message

Posted 16 Sep 2019, 22:45:00

I keep getting an error message this afternoon when I try to look up shows, or start an edit.
“Page Not Foun (404)” to be exact…all these are shows that existed, and haven't been wiped out, unless somebody is tracking my edits and messing with me?

Re: Error Message

Posted 16 Sep 2019, 22:46:31

I'm even getting the “Error 404 Page Not Found Message” when I click on my stats page?! Whats up?

Posted 16 Sep 2019, 22:51:55

So I signed out, and signed back in, and got to my stats page. Then I got the “Error 503, Something Rocked Out Too Hard “ message….looks like someone is deifinitely not liking me today!

Posted 16 Sep 2019, 23:08:24

When I try to edit the 13 February 2019 setlist for Jonathan Byrd at the Kraken in Chapel Hill, I seem to trigger ALL of these weird, random error messages.

Posted 16 Sep 2019, 23:24:05

Everybody is getting them all day today. It's all through the website it seems.

Posted 17 Sep 2019, 0:09:20

Thanks Ben! I was worried I had made a real enemy on here!

Posted 18 Sep 2019, 0:12:04

So this song was written for a movie, better call it a Brosnislaw Kaper cover.

As the song was not written for a “musical film” the Exception 3 of our guidelines does not count for this song.

Have you done any research if the song has been recorded and released by the composer himself? If he has never done it, the artist with the first release gets the song credit.

You're not allowed to do this, please sign in first.
This topic is locked