Iron Maiden 2016 Concerts

Iron Maiden 2016 Concerts

Posted 19 Apr 2016, 1:38:39

Great performance by Maiden. The audience was alive and ready to rock. Iron Maiden has a vast catalog of music. The songs from the 70's & 80's is what made them a Metal Supreme act. Iron Maiden played too may new songs that the Los Angeles audience could not relate too. When they played the older music the crowd including me went wild, otherwise everybody was s=just sitting down drinking beer craving to hear music from the 80's catalog. Here is my review for each song 1-If Eternity Should Fail
2-Speed of Light Great new songs to open up the concert with good choice by Maiden
3- Children of the Damned Maiden could have left this song out its too slow , they should have played Run To The Hills instead 4-Tears of a Clown Another new song that the audience did not care for should have played songs from the 80's catalog . during this song the audience started to go outside and smoke and use the bathroom 5-The Red and the Black
Another new song that the audience did not care for , the audience went out to use the bathroom and get drinks. Maiden should have played songs from the 80's catalog 6-The Trooper
This song made the audience get excited. We needed to hear a song like this! This song is what Maiden is known for worldwide and the venue got excited and rocked out to this song 7-Powerslave Great song but if your going to play only one song from this album it should be “Aces High” or “2 Minutes to Midnight”
8-Death or Glory / The Book of Souls
Instead of putting people to sleep with this song please play “The Prisoner” , “Stranger in a Strange Land” “Flight of Icarus” “Running Free” Sanctuary” 9-Hallowed Be Thy Name Great song ,thank you 10-Fear of the Dark Instead of this song that sounds like a melodic soft pop jam , Iron Maiden should have waken everyone up by playing “Be Quick or Dead” from this Fear of the Dark album 11-Iron Maiden
Great energetic song the audience woke up no complaints here 12-The Number of the Beast
This song was the best performance of the evening. The stage for this song was theatrical and I loved it ,we loved it . The Forum was about to collapse with the singing and clapping. Iron Maiden left the audience mesmerized with this performance. After the show all everyone could talk about was this song performance and stage show. 13-Blood Brothers
What a waste of time to play this song. Too soft pop melody. Not Iron Maiden , not what I paid to see

Re: Iron Maiden 2016 Concerts

Posted 2 May 2016, 22:40:01

I disagree with almost everything you wrote

Posted 2 May 2016, 22:41:43

one of those random “fans” pretending to hear the same 3-4 songs over and over AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Posted 2 May 2016, 22:55:27

@The Clansman 95 You are entitled to your opinion. Obviously your young and grew up with the new songs. I have seen Iron Maiden 6 times since 1984. I'm OG buddy so I definitely stand my ground and I know every OG metal head Maiden fan will stand behind me and agree. Enjoy!

Posted 17 Dec 2016, 17:54:31

Yeah, saw some cool pics on http://stapico.com/ . They just teared the stadium apart. I wish I could go

You're not allowed to do this, please sign in first.