Two artists, one combined set

Two artists, one combined set

Posted 11 Jan 2019, 21:53:12

I want to add a setlist for a concert I attended, but I'm not sure how to enter it. It was two solo artists (Bryan White & Wade Hayes), doing a one-off combined show. It was one set, and they would alternate between their own solo material. Although both were on stage together the entire show, the only song they performed together was the encore.

For example, the first 4 songs of the set:
BW: Sittin On Go
WH: On A Good Night
BW: Look At Me Now
WH: Don't Stop

How would I go about entering that?

Re: Two artists, one combined set

Posted 13 Jan 2019, 1:47:44

This discussion that we had a couple weeks ago should help some.

https://www.setlist.fm/forum/music/setlists-concerts-and-tours/ensemble-shows-question-43d61f87

Posted 13 Jan 2019, 4:09:07

Thank you! I have some additional clarifying questions, I'll ask those in that thread. Thank you!

Posted 18 Mar 2019, 0:36:20

Ben Ottewell & Ian Ball from the band Gomez are each listed as solo artists in their own right here, and are playing a series of shows together in the US this month. I'd love to add the shows I'm attending but am not sure the beat way to list them: they're not really Gomez shows, and both Ben and Ian co-wrote the songs they're playing together, so listing one or the other artist doesn't make sense, either. Is there a work around for this scenario? Can you list two artists with an ampersand together as lead artists for one setlist?

Edit: Just saw someone else also asked about this exact issue already, here: https://www.setlist.fm/forum/setlistfm/website-support/two-bands-playing-a-gig-together-23d608a3

Last edited 18 Mar 2019, 0:48:23

Posted 30 Jan 2020, 12:33:19

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but the following two artists are touring as a duo, is it possible to have an entry created for them so I can start adding setlists:

Paul Henshaw and Dan Booth

Thanks

You're not allowed to do this, please sign in first.