upload pic of actual setlist

upload pic of actual setlist

Posted 11 Jun 2018, 16:40:21

Didn't there used to be a way to upload an actual picture/scan of the artist's setlist? I have a few I'd like to upload – for a) authenticity and b) some people just like to see what it looks like, band notes, etc.

Re: upload pic of actual setlist

Posted 12 Jun 2018, 6:00:11

Didn't there used to be a way to upload an actual picture/scan of the artist's setlist?

No, there never was a feature like this on setlist.fm – but it should be added in the future (no ETA yet).

Posted 15 Feb 2019, 18:32:45

It would be cool to be able to upload setlists and flyers/posters for the shows, I still have a handful of old punk rock flyers from the late 80s.

Posted 16 Oct 2021, 1:23:45

I also would like to upload actual used tickets of some of these concerts.

Posted 7 Aug 2022, 17:41:36

Yes, we need a way to upload pictures – it could definitely explode the size of the data being stored and might be difficult to moderate, but would be awesome to be able to attach ticket stubs, physical setlists, flyers etc. as others have said. If people put pictures of the show and themselves at the show, it could be ridiculous, redundant (and possible copyright violations), but artifacts supporting the data would be awesome.

For instance, I recently made an addition for a show in 1994 that I thought I had to be mistaken about – but I have a ticket stub for validation that I would like to attach to the show itself.

Last edited 7 Aug 2022, 17:42:07

Posted 21 Aug 2022, 1:50:25

I upload pictures of setlists, ticket stubs, and newspaper articles that I'm using as a source to Flickr. Free and then the images are easy to access. Can use them later on this site if the add setlist photo feature is ever added.

You're not allowed to do this, please sign in first.