General website bugs, errors and suggestions for improvement

Re: General website bugs, errors and suggestions for improvement

Posted 8 Aug 2022, 2:56:13

That sort of exists on venue pages. I do wish you could browse it a little more, though.

https://www.setlist.fm/venue/horseshoe-tavern-toronto-on-canada-4bd63b0a.html

Posted 8 Aug 2022, 4:37:33

I mean, the function already exists for users; one can see how many times they themself have attended a performance at a given venue. It'd be what's at the bottom of a user's concerts page, but for an artist.

Posted 8 Aug 2022, 15:52:35

On this post in the spam/troll forum…
https://www.setlist.fm/forum/setlistfm/website-support/spam-troll-user-3d6b9df?entry=7bd4d2e4

There's a weird bug that cuts off the user name on the URL and then redirects to the wrong page.

Posted 10 Aug 2022, 18:31:52

I love YouTube links provided next to songs, but sometimes they lead to incorrect tracks. Is there any way to override it when I know the correct one?

Posted 11 Aug 2022, 5:40:05

I love YouTube links provided next to songs, but sometimes they lead to incorrect tracks. Is there any way to override it when I know the correct one?

Unfortunately currently there isn't. Sorry.

Posted 16 Aug 2022, 16:38:42

How was this able to be added as it's more than 2 days away, and the GMT +0 cutover hasn't happened yet? (I just tested on another setlist for 8/19 and it wouldn't allow it.)
https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/extreme/2022/leconte-center-pigeon-forge-tn-6bb3c656.html

Last edited 16 Aug 2022, 16:38:57

Posted 16 Aug 2022, 16:45:00

How was this able to be added as it's more than 2 days away, and the GMT +0 cutover hasn't happened yet? (I just tested on another setlist for 8/19 and it wouldn't allow it.)

Already reported on the mod forum July 15

Posted 16 Aug 2022, 16:51:08

Is it only impacting a few artists?

Posted 16 Aug 2022, 16:58:04

Another person added two Coldplay setlists more than 2 days in advance. Michi asked him how he did it, but I don't think he ever responded and ever made an edit afterwards.

Posted 17 Aug 2022, 6:16:22

I'm aware of the hack that allows this but I'm not publishing it in this public forum for obvious reasons :). Will be fixed though.

Last edited 17 Aug 2022, 6:21:27

Posted 17 Aug 2022, 15:31:15

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select, Start. ;) ;)

Posted 17 Aug 2022, 18:13:49

Duplicate song reports I made regarding “Daylight Outro (Remix)” for these three duplicates have gone unseen for two weeks. Wasn't sure if it was a bug 'cause I put too much in the response to why they're duplicates or what; figured I'd say something here to be safe. If it's being talked about behind the scenes, genuine apologies.

Despite the unconventional title, I'm certain “Daylight Outro (Remix)” is the proper way to format it because that's how it appears everywhere else. It's the song they've played before playing “Daylight” itself, and there's no actual song titled “Daylight Outro”; it's a remix of “Daylight” that serves as the outro track on the album Grand.

Posted 18 Aug 2022, 6:43:05

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select, Start. ;) ;)

HAHA. Yes that's the one. Should we make it possible to use setlist.fm using a NES controller only?

Wasn't sure if it was a bug

No worries, no bug – they're in the queue. Reviews can take a bit.

Posted 20 Aug 2022, 11:43:02

Hi guys, don't know if I ask in the right place.
On my profile, under the list of the festivals I attended, I can see that some of them is duplicate.. if I go in page 2 and 3 the names are the same that the festivals in page 1.. And every time I add a festival, the name is not listed, but the list have the right number of entries.. The problems began after 16 festivals entries.. Anyone know how to fix?

You found a bug. Sorry! Seems like sorting issue. I'll write a bug report.

I still have that annoying bug.. any news @michi?

Posted 22 Aug 2022, 7:16:45

I still have that annoying bug.. any news @michi?

Sure? The bug fix went online last week. I've just checked your festival entries and the names on pages 2 and 3 aren't the same (anymore).

You're not allowed to do this, please sign in first.